09 March 2009

Aaaaaand, we're back!

New place, new name, new blog. I decided to hijack Stephanie's blog, formerly "Memoirs of a Blonde Geisha", and turn it into something beautiful. I give you: The LORD's blog! I can't stress to you the kind of wonderful, supportive, beautiful, ambitious, hard-working, intelligent and all around amazing significant other I have. So I won't even try. Now let's get down to the nitty-gritty...

God: We are both devout Christians who put God first in our relationship so that our marriage is able to be built on a solid foundation. At the end of each blog I vow to put a "bible verse of the blog" just for you! You can go ahead and put that in your pocket and take it home with you.

Politics: Steph and myself are lifelong members of the GOP. That's "God's Only Party". Now being that I am Active Duty I fall under certain rules and regulations when voicing my opinion (which I can get into at a later date) so the REALLY good stuff might not show up until after October 25th this year. Steph will have to start shutting up soon enough too. I have a feeling this task will be a challeging one (just kidding babe!).

Football: Although Stephanie isn't really into it, I am a big fan of the Oakland Raiders, University of Southern California Trojans, and San Jose State Univeristy Spartans (<---that's where Steph goes). At some point starting in July or August of this year, we'll get more into this. Trust me.

That's the base of the topics we will cover for an undetermined amount of time. Those that read my last blog on my now deceased Myspace page know the kind of wild ride your in for. Okay, maybe it wasn't that extreme. But I'm sure if you stick with it, you'll start to understand more of the inner workings of this relationship, life and friendship. Or you might be distracted by more important things, like tv...or going outside for fresh air...or cereal. Hope to entertain you soon enough!

-Brad

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ephesians 5:15-16

"Be very careful, then, how you live--not as unwise, but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil".

No comments:

Post a Comment