09 March 2009

Ode to Bradley


I think I should mention in a public forum how thoughtful Brad is...today he randomly decided to make my blog into an "ours" blog - something I have wanted to do for awhile but haven't had time. I am sooo excited to share our happy times and sad times with our friends. Thanks to the hubs for taking the intiative. That's not all he's done recently (maybe he's starting to sense the warm Cali air and it's getting to his head...) either way, here's a things-that-Brad-has-done-that-made-me-happy list:

- Made our blog!

- Drove 5 hours (both ways!) to take me to the bible study in Virginia when we were in North Carolina, just because I really really wanted to go back

- Paid my credit card bill...it made me happy :)

- Fixed my taxes that I royally screwed up

- Helped me pick my AF job

- Made travel arrangements for "A Weekend to Remember"

- I saved the best for last...

While in Alabama, I had to do an un-Godly amount of AF work. While I was at the computer center, he took ALL of our luggage (read: my luggage) and not only brought it upstairs (when he could have been doing lots of other stuff) after driving all day in the
massive rainstorm (italicized because it really was massive) and organized and unpacked all of my stuff...yes - i'm one of those people. When I came up to the room, it was perfectly set up just how I would have done it. I almost cried.

I am sure I forgot some stuff...but Brad always forgives my shortcomings and has really made a huge effort to start our marriage off strong.

I LOVE YOU, BRAD
.

No comments:

Post a Comment