12 March 2009

My Mission

Today I had an AF assignment to develop your personal mission statement. I thought, really? Those stupid sayings that every 0-4 and above makes us memorize? But once I starting listing my goals, my role models,etc. It became my own. It is important to convey your beliefs to your people. They know where you stand, and know how to be followers. I wanted a mission statement that can give back to those who will be my subordinates. And one that shows I have their interests at heart when I make decisions. Without followers, leaders aren't worth jack. Where would Britney Spears be without fans? So I drafted my mission statement:

"My mission is to be an educated, competent leader who provides opportunities for success and development for those working around me"

I feel inspired by myself, hehe. I hope I get a good grade...

In other news, Brad is on his way to the airport RIGHT NOW! As I am typing, he is sitting in a Checkered Cab going to the airport. WOOHOO!

- Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment